Girl Talk

A place for girls to be girls.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmbrasseMoi

PostSubject: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Do you like 1920's? Or maybe 1940's? Are you a big fan of the 50's? Why do you like that certain period?

I personally admire the 60's - I know the 50's are more in the fashion now, but I just find 60's more interesting. I love both hippy and mod styles <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

I like the 60s too, they had some really cool dresses back then! Right now fashion from the 70s is really in, which I like as well (except those extreme pants... lol) Very Happy but other than that, i prefer "modern" clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com
PitbullGirl

PostSubject: Re: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:35 pm

I like the 30's and 40's. Like the war era. When skirts got shorter and red lips were in with nice pin curls. I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissXoXo

PostSubject: Re: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm

wow that is a hard question..I really admire little bits of fashion from every era.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candilandxoxo.webs.com/
Njtashu

PostSubject: Re: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I like what I prefer cute..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?   

Back to top Go down

What periods are your favourite when it comes to fashion/ make-up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Talk :: Fashion, etc. :: Fashion and trends-
Jump to: